Thursday, September 15, 2011

Yahoo! Answers | Answer To: Do you think this is a good idea for a YouTube series?


Do you think this is a good idea for a YouTube series?

Hi! I love history, so my friend whose a tech wiz is helping me make some animated videos that I plan to put on YouTube as a little series. It's called "Historic Island," and basically it's about ten Historical Figures trapped on an island that have to compete for survival. What do you think? One character will get eliminated from each episode. What do you think of the charters so far? I tried to vary them as much as possible, while keeping in some of my favorite figures:

Christopher Columbus
Montezuma II
Abraham Lincoln
Caligula
Marie Antoinette
William Shakespeare
Cleopatra VII
Henry VIII of England
Joan of Arc
The Buddha (Siddharta Guatama)

What do you think? Any comments or suggestions? Thanks!


MY ANSWER:

I think this is an amazing idea, most definitely original! I would most definitely subscribe and watch the video!

0 comments:

Post a Comment