Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My New Blog, New PSN, New Youtube, and Soon to Be My New Hauppage HD PVR!

Hello guys, my name is Chris Baker. I prefer, go by online, and will change my name soon to Adam. I have some fun times on Youtube before when littler, such as creating a channel for Windows and Mac tutorials. Once for iPhone and iPod Touch, and app reviews. Now that I am a big boy (15 years old,) I am now into gaming. I have both an Xbox360 and a Playstation3. I played on Xbox360 Live for awhile, but then I became a poor, lazy man and went to the PS3 only. I like it a lot better than Xbox really though. But My name was something wierd, so I tried to come up with a cooler name, eMaggz, my friends word for Extended Mag on Modern Warfare 2. With this new journey I am going to create a new Youtube career. Hopefully years from now making partnership. I will be making gaming videos (mostly mw2 and mw3 when it comes out), iPod/iPhone, iPod/iPhone app, and iPod/iPhone case reviews. Hope you like my new career! New contact information will be below.

Youtube (Soon Coming): http://www.youtube.com/eMaggz
eMail: eMaggz@inbox.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/eMaggz

0 comments:

Post a Comment