Wednesday, September 7, 2011

FML! Some Really Funny Ones!

I have an app on my iPhone, and iPod Touch called FML. FML stands for F*ck My  Life. Usually meaning it is a story of someone failing at something, or something happening that puts  stress on their life. Some of these tend to be hillarious. I post some below, none of my favorite, actually they are randomly off of the official FML site.

Today, behind a cabinet, I found a scratch-off lottery ticket I hadn't scratched yet. After scratching it off, I realized it's a $2,500 winner. The lottery commission won't accept it because they stopped using that game 2 years ago. FML


Today, I was at a music festival, watching one of my favorite bands. The security guys were throwing water into the crowd to cool us down. I saw some about to be thrown by another fan, so I stood with my mouth open to catch some of it. I ended up with a face full of hot piss. FML


Official FML Site: http://www.fmylife.com


Make sure to find this in the app store by searching "FML". 

0 comments:

Post a Comment